Over the years we have maintained and developed a substantial client base that has allowed us to transact a significant number of investment sales and acquisitions. Our clients range from institutional Landlords to family trusts, from house-builders to owner occupiers. Recently our team has been involved in investment sales/disposals in London, Kent, Staffordshire and Essex, as well as acquisitions across the Country.
Given our knowledge in investment sales and acquisitions together with our experience in all aspects of commercial property, we are able to provide our clients a fully comprehensive service upon the properties which we advise.
Our considerable experience and understanding of the occupier market is a significant factor in our ability to drive value for investors. The UK investment market is one of the most stable in the world, London continues to maintain its reputation as a financial safe haven. However this historic strength and appeal is also common to the Sevenoaks / Tunbridge Wells sub market where demand for investment grade property continues unabated.
With demand outstripping supply for quality assets, our dedicated team works tirelessly to transact both on and off market investments for our clients. Our discreet and targeted approach means that we work with investors to unearth hidden opportunities and secure properties in an incredibly competitive market place.
- Grade II Listed Building
- To be sold with Vacant Possession
- Favoured town centre location, return frontage and historic parking space.
- Currently has A1 Use.
- Potential for residential conversion to upper parts. Subject to the necessary Planning and Listed Building Consents.
Price: Offers in excess of £300,000
Please see Particulars of Sale and link to Download Centre below.
- Freehold disposal subject to two existing long leasehold interests of maisonettes above.
- Recently completed dilapidations. Schedule of works available on request.
- Current passing rent of £18,000 with ERV of £30,000+.
Price on application
Please see Particulars of Sale below.